Covid Home Test Recording
Please note that test results should be reported via both of the links below as one records the results for the School and the other for the NHS.
1. TAEP Covid Test Register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your results
2. https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result – NHS Track and Trace
Covid-19 Self-Test Instruction for Use (IFU) Guide (1)
If there is a clinical incident which led or has potential for harm, participants are advised to report it on www.coronavirusyellowcard.mhra.gov.uk
This is not for seeking immediate medical care. Medical care should be sought through the usual route of contacting 111 or 999.
For incidents occurring at home, participants are advised to report any issues (something damaged, or missing or difficult to use in the kit, unable to log result etc.) to 119 in England.
Reporting an issue or fault with your test kit
Participants should inform their education setting by emailing email@example.com ongoing test related problems, so that they can check if this is a wider issue across other users.
Examples of clinical issues are a swab breaking in the mouth, bleeding or an allergic reaction on using the kit etc. whereas an example of a non-clinical issue would be missing items from a test kit.
Privacy Notice – COVID Testing Staff & Student Trafford Alternative Education Provision
Keep following coronavirus advice including:
- regular handwashing
- social distancing
- wearing a face covering where recommended.
You only need to self-isolate if:
- you get symptoms of coronavirus
- someone you live with tests positive, or has symptoms and has not been tested yet
- you've been traced as a contact of someone who